- VMPC members are committed to competence and effective leadership in the administration of volunteer resources across Canada.
- Individual membership shall be open to all salaried and non salaried persons who administer volunteer resources.
- Membership in the Association shall be open to persons interested in furthering the goals of the Association.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- VMPC membership is for an individual, not an organization.
- Professional and credible recognition with the only National professional association for those working in the field of Volunteer Management
- National and international networking opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer with VMPC committees
- Discount for the Certified in Volunteer Administration (CVA) credential – an internationally recognized standard in the profession
- E-Communiqués and e-newsletters that keep members up-to-date on profession related information.
- Discounts for National conferences and educational opportunities
- National voice at forums and round table discussions
- Nationally recognized Professional Code of Ethics
- 3-month free trial for Charity Republic, Canadian volunteer management software. Check it out at: www.charityrepublic.com. Use promo code VMPC
- Access to Members-only section of the website which includes Resource tools, Member Directory, Job Postings, Member’s Forum and more
- Resources and support for the National Occupational Standards and the Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- 5% discount at Bargains Group which is a Canada’s favourite discount wholesaler of promotional products, clothing, t-shirt printing, accessories, gifts, bedding and linen, personal hygiene products, toys, gifts, and more. Home of the famous $2.00 T-shirt & .50 Socks and over 50,000 other great items at up to 80% off! With every purchase, you will receive a case of free donations from their Full Circle Donation Program. Use Promo Code VMPC or call 1-877-868-5655 to start your order.
Any person, working in the field of volunteer resources management may apply for Active membership status. VMPC membership is for an individual, not an organization and is non transferable .
Any person who is a member in good standing of a provincial association with an affiliation agreement with VMPC, may apply for VMPC membership at a discounted rate. Affiliate members receive all the same advantages as regular, individual members. Application is through the Application page on VMPC website. VMPC membership is for an individual, not an organization and is non transferable .
Membership Fees and Procedures
VMPC Membership is a yearly membership based on sign up anniversary date
Fees may be paid by credit card or debit online.
Individual and Affiliate membership fees are due on their individual anniversary dates
VMPC only issues a refund if an error has been made.
Customer Service Contact
Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member
Fill in our Membership Application Form if you are applying for VMPC membership directly OR as a NEW member of a Provincial Affiliate organization.
RENEW OR CHANGE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Renew your membership or change your membership information online by logging into your Members Only page.
Moving or Email Address Changed?
Log into your Members Only page to update your information. Please ensure that your profile is up to date, so that we are able to reach you if you change jobs or contact information